IT Auditor – Global Leading Multinational – North Rhine-Westfalia Region
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 25 Nov 2020
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Carla Coelho
On behalf of our client, a leading multinational, we are looking for an IT Auditor, reporting to the Senior Manager of IT Audit and will to assist in building the team IT audit strategy. Delivering audit portfolios across the group entities as well as developing best in class audit programs.
The company has grown significantly over the last few years and is seeking a talented IT Audit professional to undertake major regulatory and technological change as part of an independent internal audit function.
IT Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ITGC reporting process system implementation planning and implementation protocol.
- You will help with planning and delivering IT Audit activities across the function looking at the activities in ITGC, Security and Application Controls space
- You will take part in meetings and special projects and hold meetings with the business stakeholders.
- You will develop high-quality audit reports and create test results using designated audit software.
- You will analyse relevant technologies and understand business risk.
- Ideally, you will have 3-4 years strong experience within an accounting or audit consulting company and exposure to IT Audit and Security.
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer science and professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA or equivalent.
- ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS), ISO 22301 (BCM), COBIT and ITIL working knowledge required.
- Business English language skills are essential as French and/or German.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.