Pricing Commercial Finance Director | Leading Multinational | Belgium
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Belgium Europe
- Post Date
- 21 Jul 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
A leading multinational is seeking a Pricing Commercial Finance Director to be based in Belgium. Reporting to the CFO this is a newly created position, you will lead and develop the Commercial Finance function to optimise the sales margin and pricing whilst working closely with the Sales team.
Pricing Commercial Finance Director Job Responsibilities:
- Developing an overall pricing framework including pricing tools, governance processes, reporting and performance analysis.
- Finance Business Partnering with key stakeholders, working closely with Sales, Pricing, Finance Operations and FP&A.
- Drives sales margin optimisation through pricing management and cost analysis.
- Operational sales forecasting and strategic planning.
- Interfaces with Credit Management whilst supporting commercial teams.
- A pricing and commercial finance specialist with five years of experience in a commercial finance leadership role.
- Deep understanding of pricing, margin analysis and costing within an industrial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
- A good communicator, autonomous, persistent and results-orientated.
- Master’s degree in finance, business, or a related subject.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 18830).