Project Controller – Multinational Manufacturing Company – Berlin – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Berlin Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 26 Mar 2020
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Lea Böhnel
Our client is a leading multinational who is seeking a Project Controller to be based in Berlin.
Project Controller Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for, but not limited to, all aspects of project costing, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, controlling and checking.
- You are responsible for providing regular financial overviews and analysis of major projects.
- You must be personable, enthusiastic and detail-oriented as you will be working with management to provide relevant data to make informed project decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial analysis/controlling
- Manufacturing finance experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems and SAP would be a distinct advantage
- Strong technical/financial knowledge and an ability to thrive under pressure
- Fluent in English, other European languages beneficial
- Attention to detail ensuring accuracy always
- Interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Time Management skills and the ability to take control, organize and prioritise work for the team
- EU-Citizen or Blue Card holder only, please
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.