Senior Finance Project Manager Leading Industrial Multinational Germany (Multiple Locations) or Vienna
- Competitive Salary Package
- Austria Germany
- Post Date
- 07 Aug 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Risk
- Diana Dumitrascu
We are recruiting for a Senior FPM for our client who is a leading industrial company. The role can be based in several locations in Germany such as Mannheim/Kassel /Salzgitter/ Bautzen or in Vienna.
As a Senior FPM you will lead finances for projects rated in medium/high criticality, in order to improve the project overall performance.
Participating in project management process, you will provide financial analysis , guide and support the project teams in taking optimal decisions.
Senior Finance Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Main partner for the Financial Strategy success of the project.
- Optimize financial aspects on the project
- Business Partnering
- provide finance advise and tutoring to the project team.
- Supervision, analysis and support for overall finance topics of the project.
- Control the financial performance of the project and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks.
- Raised “Early Warnings” when necessary to increase management attention.
- Add insight and accuracy to project financial information (Improve accuracy on forecasts, revenue, cash, cost, etc.).
- Challenge and approve Project Financials (cash, competitiveness) as per DoA.
- Provide confirmation of Internal Transfer Pricing policies to procurement for the issuance of internal purchase orders.
- Control the interflows of Internal purchased orders.
- Contribute in negotiation processes to secure project success.
- Know and understand businesses portfolio and the operation of every business function.
- Responsible for coaching Junior staff
- +10 years’ experience in Finance
- Auditing, FP&A and/or project operational background would be an advantage
- Solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Team working
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, knowledge of SAP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and at least conversational level of German
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to Diana@renaix.com (job number: 21461).