Senior FP&A | Global Asset Management Firm | Amsterdam
- Competitive Salary Package
- European Union The Netherlands
- Post Date
- 24 Jan 2023
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client, a highly successful global Asset Management firm is looking for a financial analyst to join their finance team based in Amsterdam.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst, you will assist with annual and periodic budgeting and valuation processes, perform corporate and liquidity financial modelling and further bridge finance and IT function. This is a brand-new role, starting from the ground up, so there is an exceptional opportunity to build and shape your own position.
Senior FP&A job responsibilities:
- Assist in the corporate modelling tasks and perform cash flow reporting for forecasts. Drive, understand and articulate variance analyses as well as risks & opportunities.
- Conduct scenario analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in accessing short- and long-term costs, risks within asset portfolios, and opportunities for greater value creation.
- Provide insightful financial analysis
- Apply your knowledge to running budget forecasts, understanding how and why the system operates as it does and ensuring the output is in line with the desired financial modeling methodologies.
- Work with the data warehousing team to ensure that forecast data is successfully transferred into reporting systems
- 3-5 years of experience in finance/accounting
- Experience in the Big 4 is highly desirable
- Advance Excel skills and working knowledge of BI tools such as Power BI, Power Query or VBA
- Ideally industry experience: Asset Management, Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Private Equity, Investment Management
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits. You’ll be joining a young and ambitious company, so there are plenty of opportunities to contribute, and some pioneering to be done.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org (job number:20893).