Senior Internal Auditor, Leading FTSE 100 Company, Raleigh, North Carolina, US
- Raleigh USA
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client, a leading business in the world of technology and engineering, is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor for their North Carolina, US based head office function. You will be responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organisation’s operations. It will help the organisation accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Senior Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in and / or lead the execution of regular, less-complex operational and financial audits (pre-, on-site and post phases) for different business processes.
- Collect, analyse, interpret document / information to arrive at audit result, and prepare work papers in accordance with procedures / standards.
- Accurate evaluation of the internal control system of the audited unit.
- Document audit findings, risks and recommendations and prepare audit report.
- Prepare and / or perform quality review of audit work papers i.e. sufficiently complete, detailed and accurate to ascertain the audit work done and to support conclusions reached.
- Responsible for the preparation of audit reports summarising findings, risks and recommendations.
- Responsible for the communication of audit results to audited management.
- Identify other risks within the audited unit besides the audit scope performed.
- Assist in compliance audits (pre-, on-site and post phase) and prepare audit work papers.
- Document compliance audit findings and risks and assist in compliance report preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree of Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or Economics
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) / Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Strong analytical and IT skills.
- Willingness to develop leadership skills.
- Ability to operate within teams of different cultures.
- Managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proficiency in English.
- International business experience.
If you are interested in this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.