Senior IT Auditor – Global Engineering Business – Cary – North Carolina – USA
- Competitive Salary Package
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company who are looking to expand their IT Audit team with an addition of a Senior IT Auditor to support their growing workload. You will be part of a large audit, compliance and controls function, responsible for group-wide reviews and testing programmes, with a focus on working in a partnering capacity with the wider business. This is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Digital Audit Manager.
Senior IT Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- You will be accountable for the ITGC reporting process system implementation planning and implementation protocol.
- You will take the lead on planning and delivering IT Audit activities across the function looking at the activities in ITGC, Security and Application Controls space
- You will take part in meetings and special projects and hold meetings with the business stakeholders.
- You will develop high-quality audit reports and create test results using designated audit software.
- You will analyse relevant technologies and understand business risk
- Ideally, you will have strong experience within an accounting or audit consulting company and exposure to IT Audit and Security
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer science and professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA or equivalent
- IT General Controls, Application Controls, SOX and IT risk knowledge is needed
- You will need to be an expert in general information security concepts and technology infrastructure
- You must have strong written and spoken English language skills
- You will bring important soft skills with you like meeting deadlines, self-motivation, and drive
- Must be willing to travel up to 70% of the time as this is a global function
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.