Are You The New #RenaixRealRecruiter? Meet Diana...
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London. Meet Diana…
* What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate)? Diana Dumitrascu and I recruit Finance, Audit, IT and Senior Management, professionals.
* Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? Provide technical support, free hugs, and smiles ?
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? I love recruiting on the International Market and working with international colleagues
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? Funniest: Our Director’s overexcited laugh! Strangest: My PC under Water (flooded office) Uplifting: Deals! Deals! Deals!
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? The Carpathian Mountains on Dracula’s Land
* What’s your favourite album ever? Kygo – Firestone
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? Web Design
* What do you like to do in your spare time? Out and About
* Tea or coffee? Coffee
* Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
* Dancing or singing? Dancing
* Text or talk? Talk
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? Ginger Nuts – yes, I dunk!
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
Finding a Job That Suits You, Composing a Well Written CV, Developing Your Career
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy
Popular this week
- What Qualifications Are Needed To Be An Accountant?
- Agile For Accountants: Six Steps To Provide Necessary Tools And Relevant Processes
- How Does Industry 4.0 Differ From The Previous Generation?
- What Are The Top Five Financial Accounting Facts For #AccountantsDay
- Here’s What Really Matters In Diversity In Educational Backgrounds