Group Consolidation Manager – Large Multinational Group – Berlin – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Berlin Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 22 Oct 2020
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
We are recruiting a Group Consolidation Manager to be based in Berlin for our client who is a leading multinational company.
As the company continues to grow and expand their global reach, they are looking to strengthen their group finance function. This role will take responsibility for ensuring the timely and compliant group financial reporting.
Group Consolidation Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Preparing accurate monthly consolidated management accounts whilst ensuring that the internal and external reporting deadlines are met.
- Produce draft consolidated statutory accounts under IFRS ready for review
- Develop of the Group’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes
- Implement improvements to systems and financial controls
- Implement new consolidation tools
- Fully qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA. CIMA or equivalent is preferred
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
- Experience preparing consolidated accounts for multiple international entities
- Experience using SAP is desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to Diana Dumitrascu – firstname.lastname@example.org.