Risk and Internal Controls Operations Manager, International Technology Leader, Krakow, Poland
- Europe Krakow Poland
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
We are hiring on behalf of an international technology leader that is shaping the future of industrial digitalisation. We are assisting a reputable and well established business in enhancing their Service Center in Krakow, creating a global reach.We are looking for a multiple Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls Operations Manager with proven ability to effectively work and understand Audit, Risk and Internal Controls methodology.
This role will require you to work on a Global level, building relationships across international service centers, being the expert in recommending how to standardise and centralise processes, and someone who can think on a global level. The role will include developing, maintaining and delivering Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls knowledge and training all stakeholders across the world by using the latest technology options available in the best and most cost effective way.
Risk and Internal Controls Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for preparing plans and sequencing the centralisation of activities starting with monitoring and moving to the “next level of support”
• You will provide ad-hoc reports and statistics as requested, develop and report KPIs and adjust as facts and circumstances change
• Monitor the quality of work performed by Process and Control Owners, action where quality improvement is required and identify “Hot Spots” where action is needed
• Proactively develop reporting to eliminate manual preparation and ensure that reported information is readily available in the tool
• You will be involved in ad-hoc internal control or related projects including analysis of impact on the existing internal control framework and taking corrective action if deviations to the plan or quality of the implementation occurs
• You will have 8-10 years’ experience in finance, audit, assurance, risk or internal control related areas
• You will have university degree in finance, accounting, auditing and professional qualification equivalent to CPA/CIA/CISA
• Your level of business English will be fluent
• You will have a good understanding of assurance, risk and internal controls methodology and practices and also a good business knowledge and working experience in the areas of process improvements
• Your experience is connected with large multinational matrix organisations implementing company-wide initiatives including the ongoing monitoring of implementation and taking corrective actions as required
• Your experience with new technologies i.e. Data Analytics or Continuous Control Monitoring would be a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.