Turkish-Speaking Regional Finance Business Partner | Leading Multinational | North-East Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany Turkey
- Post Date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Risk
- Diana Dumitrascu
We are recruiting a Regional Finance Business Partner for our client based in Germany who are a leading and innovative multinational.
The role, based in North-East Germany, requires a Turkish speaking candidate who is willing to relocate and has an outstanding finance background with a proven track record in Finance Business Partnering/Controlling/FP&A in a global business environment.
As a Regional Finance Business Partner you will be the interaction point for the business and will provide high-quality consulting, insight-related and knowledge-based services from a functional perspective and also improve decision making.
Regional Finance Business Partner Job Responsibilities:
- Proactively consults and works with the business to solve complex issues and to develop adequate solutions
- Supports business in the decision-making process with critical information, reports, and analytics
- Manages and supports improvement projects across the functions
- Ensures local and legal deadlines are met in full on time
- Ensures cash-flow planning management, hedging, financial engineering, and dividend payments are met
- Preferably holding an academic degree in Business, Economics or Finance
- Over 5 years of experience in the field of Finance/Controlling/Business Partnering in a global business environment
- Business fluent in English
- High mobility/flexibility
- Experience with cash Flow
- Project Management experience (PMP preferred)
- Excellent analytical thinking, level of customer orientation and a problem solver mentality
- Excellent relationship and influencing skills
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to Diana@renaix.com (job number: 22402).