Are You the Next #RenaixRealRecruiter?
60 seconds with a member of the finest recruitment team in London.
* What’s your name, and who do you recruit (and where if appropriate)? Mahir El, recruiting mainly auditors internationally
* Do you have any other responsibilities in the Company? Back-office
* What’s your favourite part of being a Recruiter at Renaix? Colleagues and having a nice chat with my candidates
* What’s the funniest/ strangest/ most uplifting thing that has happened to you at Renaix? Literally every day is great fun in the office with colleagues!
* What’s the highest mountain/hill/building you have climbed? Zugspitze. Germany
* What’s your favourite album ever? X – J. Balvin’
* If you weren’t a Recruiter, what would you do? Testing gourmet restaurants
* What do you like to do in your spare time? Eating a lot, travelling and sports
* Tea or coffee? Tea
* Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
* Dancing or singing? Dancing
* Text or talk? Text
* What’s your favourite biscuit and most importantly, do you dunk? Pan di Stelle – oh yes!
Interested in a career in recruitment? Send Us Your CV.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy